RETURN/ REFUND POLICY:
Swordfish warranty covers any damaged or defective unit may be returned for replacement at no charge, up to a year’s time. To return a defective unit, contact us for a return authorization number. You can contact us at 1-866-807-8049 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allanson agrees to correct any defects in material or workmanship, which may develop in any Swordfish UV Air Treatment system sold, when used under proper or normal conditions, during a period of one year from the date of installation. Such a correction may be by repair, replacement, or material credit at the company’s discretion. This warranty does not include shipping costs to and from the factory. This correction shall fulfill completely any and all obligations by Allanson intended or implied by this warranty. Allanson shall not be responsible for consequential damage or for labor involved in making replacement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Quoted prices are subject to acceptance within 30 days from date of quotation. Unless otherwise stated, prices are firm subject to changes between date of quotation and date of shipment in foreign exchange sales tax, customs tariff and other direct taxes.
2. All orders are subject to final acceptance by the Company, and are subject to the Company's terms and conditions in effect at time of acceptance. The Company reserves the right to accept or to reject any order from any customer.
3. All orders are accepted without liability for any delay in performance, or in the delivery or shipment of goods, or for damages suffered by the purchaser, when such delay or damage directly or indirectly results from causes beyond our reasonable control.
4. The prices quoted are F.O.B. point of shipment, with transportation charges extra, unless otherwise stipulated. In applicable cases, freight is prepaid and allowed only to the railway-siding, or truck-terminal, nearest to destination. The Company will have freedom of choice as to point of shipment, type of carrier employed and routing of the shipment. There is no allowance in lieu of transportation.
5. Material shown in stock is offered subject to prior sale.
6. Shipment promises are based on the prompt receipt by us, of all necessary information.
7. All orders are subject to credit approval before acceptance.
8. Errors and omissions of stenographic or clerical nature are excepted and are subject to correction. The unit price will govern in instances of improper extensions for quantities.
9. No products are to be returned without written authorization from the Company and then only in accordance with the Company's terms and instructions.
10. In respect of a new product of its own manufacture the Company will provide a warranty, that if the said product proves to be not as specifically ordered, or proven defective in workmanship or material during the lime specified in such warranty, provided the said product is properly handled, applied, and maintained, it will, at the Company's option, be repaired or replaced, or the billing price will be refunded on its return. No claim will be allowed for expenses incurred in installing or using the product. Such warranty will be available to the customer on request, and will constitute the sole warranty. No other warranty, oral, written or implied will be given or deemed to have been given.
11. On any shipment, if there is evidence of injury to, or shortage of, containers or contents, the customer will not acknowledge receipt "in good condition", but will acknowledge receipt according to the facts. Claims for loss or damage are to be made by the customer on the delivering carrier without delay. An immediate request will be made by the customer to the carrier's inspector to examine the shipment.
For your convenience, we deliver, via Fed Ex, anywhere in North America. All orders are processed the same day they are received. Shipping can take up to 7 days. We do not ship orders to PO boxes and rural route addresses. In order to receive the order, please include a physical street or highway address. Please note that when the item is delivered to your home, a signature is mandatory to finalize the delivery. The package must be accepted and signed for by someone at your delivery address.
Allanson International Inc., respects your privacy. You can visit Allanson’s web site to read product and company information without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. During normal web site usage we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or social security number.
There are instances where Allanson International Inc. requests personally identifiable information to assist you or provide you with a service. This information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data required by Allanson and is used to fulfill the visitor's request. The information you provide is never provided to any individual or company outside of the Allanson family.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.